Monday, April 4

Flowers

My soon to be mother in law has been really helpful in all aspects. Not only has she agreed to do our stationary but she has also found some people to help out with the flowers. They have long been asking me what it was that I has in mind, so here is an attempt at explaining what has been swirling in my head these past few months.

As I have chosen blue and white as the colour scheme for my wedding I now have to find in-season blue flowers to accompany my roses and lilies. Personally I would like someting like this:


or this:

Dark blue delphiniums in a collar around white roses.





I've heard that Delphiniums and Hydrangea are the most popular blue flowers and they seem to be in season.






Something like that would probably be pretty easy to make and would look great with the white flowers.

Athough if I had enough money I'd probably go for Dendrobium Blue orchids, because they take my breath away.

However, I wouldn't mind these ribbons for bridesmaids either:


No comments:

Post a Comment